​​​​​​​​​​​​​Call the Circuit Clerk's office at 630-232-3413 and select the prompt for Scheduling a Civil or Family Case.

  1. Provide the name of the judge before whom you wish to schedule your case.
  2. Clerk will check the court calendar for availability.
  3. Clerk will give you a date (or dates) that you request.
  4. Court date(s) will not be scheduled until we receive the documents for filing and any applicable filing fees are paid.

You may deliver court papers for your scheduling request by eFiling the documents after receiving a court date.

Emergency Motions

Emergency motions may be scheduled with the clerk as long as there is availability on the calendar. If the calendar is full and you need that specific date, you will need to approach the judge who will determine if you may have that date. Emergency motions are the only motions/hearings the clerk will schedule without receiving the court papers in advance.

​No Cancellations

Once the court papers are filed and scheduled, there will be no cancellations. You will have to appear before the court. ​